The integration of disabled people
Certain previous programmes and projects of the GNK Dinamo will be taken over by the Foundation Nema predaje
PROMOTION OF EMPLOYMENT OF DISABLED PEOPLE
- In 2019, GNK Dinamo, in cooperation with the Zagreb Rehabilitation Center, enabled volunteering and, subsequently, a part-time employment at Dinamo’s fan shop for a young man with Down syndrome.
- Promotion of equal opportunities and equality
- Promotion of employment and social integration of disabled people into the local community
- In cooperation with company Sfera visia d.o.o., GNK Dinamo has designed a collection of Dinamo bio soaps – natural handmade soaps with text in Braille. Company Sfera visia employs blind and partially sighted people and was started by the Zagreb Association of the Blind. Dinamo and Sfera visia signed a business cooperation agreement under which a special edition of Dinamo natural soaps and soaps with dots – inscriptions in Braille – was made.
COOPERATION WITH LOCAL AND NATIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND ORGANIZATIONS
Participation in charity and healthcare projects and campaigns at the level of the City of Zagreb, the Republic of Croatia or at the European level.
IMPROVING THE STADIUM ACCESSIBILITY AND SERVICES FOR DISABLED FANS
- Construction of a platform for wheelchair users on the west stand in 2013
- Website with information for disabled fans (stadium accessibility, tickets, news)
- Simple app for applications for tickets for wheelchair users for a platform at the west stand https://osi.gnkdinamo.hr/
- Personalized tickets for disabled fans – records of attendance at matches
- Blankets for the colder part of the year for wheelchair users
- Distribution of souvenirs
- Meet & greet after some matches – the players come to greet the wheelchair users
- A tour of the Maksimir Stadium with a tactile experience for blind and partially sighted fans
- Providing a number of free tickets for associations caring for disabled children, young people and adults
- Adjustment of the accessible entrance to the Dinamo fan shop in the center of Zagreb – entrance accessible to wheelchair users
DINAMO POWER TEAM – CHILDREN WITH DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES
- In 2017, the team of children with developmental disabilities “Dinamo Power Team” was founded
- The program is implemented in cooperation with the SILab association
- Children of different ages train football for free once a week at the Maksimir Stadium
- Dinamo provides equipment for children participating in the program
- Practice for 20 children with developmental disabilities is led by coaches from Dinamo football school and professional physiotherapists
- Several times a year, children participate in the Special Power League tournament organized by the Academy of Healthy Living and in which numerous other teams of children with developmental disabilities from Croatia and neighboring countries participate; tournaments are held under the patronage of the Croatian Football Federation
- The project is supported every year by Dinamo’s first team players
- Through football practice and tournaments, the equality and inclusion of children with developmental disabilities in the community is promoted
- Dinamo has hosted the Special Power League tournament for children at the Maksimir Stadium several times
- Dinamo’s team, as well as the entire concept of the league at the level of Croatia and neighboring countries, provide children with developmental disabilities with equal opportunities to participate in football.
AUDIO DESCRIPTIVE COMMENTARY OF FOOTBALL MATCH FOR THE BLIND AND PARTIALLY SIGHTED FANS
- The project was launched in 2017 in cooperation with the Zagreb Association of the Blind and the City of Zagreb.
- From 2017 to 2020, 21 audio descriptions of Dinamo matches were broadcasted
- Experienced narrators and sports commentators take part in the broadcasts
- Audio description means a special broadcast of the match with the description of all the details (space, events, course of the game, players, atmosphere)
- Blind and partially sighted fans listen to the live broadcast of the match via headphones and wireless receivers at the Maksimir Stadium
- In 2017, the project was included in the top 7 European projects by the European Club Association (ECA)
- GNK Dinamo is the first Croatian football club to introduce audio description for its blind and partially sighted fans
- The project is funded by GNK Dinamo